Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provides an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers.
Vice President, Product Management - Consumer
Vice President, Product Management - B2B
Director, Product Analytics & Operations
Senior Product Manager, B2B
Group Product Manager
Software Engineer, Front End
Technical Program Manager, Information Security and Compliance
Software Engineer, iOS
DIGITALLY POWERING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY FOR RETAILERS & CONSUMERS📱🌱
With a mission to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy, WM Technology, operator of Weedmaps, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising its B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B suite of software through WM Business. Weedmaps has more than 13M active users and more than 17K business listings, and provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products. WM Business offers one of the most comprehensive cloud-based software solutions available to the cannabis market today, providing a true end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers and the necessary tools to support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry.
OUR VALUES AND PRACTICES💪🏾
- We're striving for a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy
- We uplift everyone who seeks a positive, safe, and equitable relationship to cannabis, and we provide consumers with everything they need to understand and acquire legal cannabis and enable businesses to streamline operations and enjoy scalable growth.
- ERGs and support for affinity groups
- Panels, guest speakers, discussions and roundtables featuring marginalized voices
- Team-wide dedication to diverse sourcing technology & pipeline partnerships: HBCUs, Remote Women, Remote POC, Black Tech Pipeline
- Mandatory, standardized job descriptions, scorecards, & interview kits
- Inclusive benefits, for ex: Kindbody Inclusive Family Planning & Fertility Services, supporting all unions & families
- We are for everyone. We value the members of our community and are inclusive in our created content
CONTRIBUTING TO CHANGE OUTSIDE OF WORK HOURS🙋🏻♀️
We help to create a safe, equitable, and accessible market that delights consumers and allows businesses to flourish. We provide consumers with everything they need to understand and acquire legal cannabis and enable businesses to streamline operations and enjoy scalable growth.
Our Cause is open access for all adults and patients. It’s our why. Culture encompasses the cannabis industry. It’s who we serve. Being part of the Community means education. It’s how we grow. Connection is the tie that binds, from tech to relationships. It’s what we build.
These core pillars touch cannabis consumers and businesses on every level. From educating consumers on how the plant itself is consumed to enhancing the way cannabis moves through the marketplace, these pillars support our brand and bring it to life. They illustrate the multidimensional aspects of WM Technology and embody what we do and why we do it every day.
Cause - Equity, open access, legalization, medical cannabis, activism, civic engagement
Culture - Destigmatization, music, sports, arts, entertainment, diversity, self-care, wellness
Community - Education, unification, regional pride, inclusion, human interaction, collaboration
Connection - Tech solutions, commerce, facilitation, relationship building, support
SAFETY & LEADERSHIP POLICIES✔️
🌱 Engagement and Pulse Surveys
🌱 Anonymous Reporting Hotline
🌱 Policies for Equal Opportunity Employment, Anti-Harassment, Anti-Discrimination, etc
🌱 Mandatory, standardized job descriptions, scorecards, & interview kits
- Phone Screen with a Recruiter
- Video Call with Hiring Manager or Hiring Team Member
- Case Study or Technical Assessment
- Final Interview with members of the hiring team and other cross-functional stakeholders
Tech stack: WM Technology’s complete business-in-a-box solution for the cannabis industry helps tens of millions of cannabis users find the good stuff every month. Ruby, React, Elixir, Kotlin, Swift, and Node are all a key part of the company’s growth, future, and developer culture. Come work with us!
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO options through Kaiser and Anthem (California residents only)
- HDHP with HSA (with employer contribution) and PPO options offered through Anthem
- Company-paid Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage, up to 1x your salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi