The Replicated platform provides all of the tools needed to operationalize and scale the distribution of Kubernetes applications into any enterprise environment. Those tools include Kubernetes-native versions of release channels, customer license management, automated troubleshooting, and a nextgen end-customer admin experience.
Customer Reliability Engineer (Go)
Commercial Account Executive
Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Product Manager
Sr Frontend Engineer
MAKING DEPLOYMENT & MANAGEMENT EASIER FOR SOFTWARE INNOVATORS🦾
Helping software vendors quickly and easily deploy their applications to any customer using a single architecture, in addition to helping enterprises manage their cloud products securely.
Replicated customers include HashiCorp, CircleCI, Gradle, Snyk, Puppet, Sysdig, UIPath, DataStax, and many others. These software innovators serve some of the world's largest and most cutting-edge companies, from industries including financial services, automotive, and consumer technology. To date, over 60 of the Fortune 100 manage applications delivered through Replicated.
QUALITY WORK DEVELOPED BY QUALITY VALUES✨
We are driven by a passion for solving hard problems and propelled by a shared desire to continuously learn.
We have the confidence to pursue new avenues and the courage to zig when so many others zag.
We are proud of our accomplishments but understand that we haven’t solved every problem, yet. We’re on a journey of discovery and improvement.
We take the long view when it comes to how we treat each other, how we treat our customers, and how we build our technology.
Trusting and trusted
We inherently trust each other and believe in empowerment and autonomy so people can bring and do their best.
We strive for diversity and inclusiveness because we know that being diverse and inclusive helps people, companies and communities thrive.
We know each member of our team is valuable and deserving of our active listening, understanding, and support.
WHERE WE STAND ON DIVERSITY🌈
At Replicated, diversity is recognized as team members from different backgrounds, interests, and experiences. Individuals who offer unique perspectives and individual creativity create a strong foundation, generate fresh ideas, contribute to better problem solving, and overall company retention! We know that diversity creates a strong culture and environment where everyone is able to grow and contribute to the company's success.
To accomplish this, we actively search for new talent from diverse sourcing pools and proactively look to develop partnerships with underrepresented communities and organizations. We believe it is imperative that our roles are accessible to those from various backgrounds and limited access areas.
We aren’t where we want to be yet but, we know where we want to go!
At Replicated, equity is providing all employees the tools and resources they need to be successful, based on their individual needs. We do this because we recognize all employees as uniquely talented team members. We view our teams and individual team members at a holistic and individual level, providing support where necessary. We understand that the company’s success is contingent on the team’s success, which is built on an individual level.
We uphold this philosophy in several ways: a company supported curiosity budget, open door policy, external training and coaching opportunities, and transparency across the company.
WE MAINTAIN AN INCLUSIVE CULTURE🤝
Inclusivity at Replicated means striving to ensure employees have a safe space to bring their authentic selves to the workplace. We want our employees of all levels to see representation through their peers, leadership, and company values.
We make sure to maintain these standards as we model them at the executive level. We believe in leading by example and encourage honesty, transparency, and vulnerability. At Replicated, you are more than the hours you spend working, so, company-wide we connect twice a week to learn and share more about one-another on a casual level.
SAFETY & SUPPORT🙏🏾
Replicated is launching Employee Resource Groups in Q3 2021 to create a safe and supportive space. We encourage our team members' voices to be heard and understood while educating team members at all levels of the company through interactive Slack Channels, Zoom meetings, quarterly events, and social activities. We will utilize these groups as an opportunity for the company to engage and give feedback about how we can continuously make improvements.
Along with this, we are launching a company wide, anti-bias training to challenge our own preconceived ideas and continue to educate ourselves and improve our perspectives.
HOW WE WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN TECH🔥
Replicated takes part in the change the tech industry needs through strong self reflection and critical review. We strive to lead by example and hope to encourage other companies to follow or source ideas on how to improve their methods.
We start by connecting with diverse team members on a regular basis. We find connecting with our primary sources is the most efficient and effective way to hold ourselves accountable, internally and externally. We implement new ideas from our team members in various ways, for example, through diverse sourcing and broad representation in our interview processes.
In addition, we are planning to share diversity stats with the entire company on a regular basis to hold ourselves accountable and continue working on the areas of improvement.
Our interview process is intended to be a two way street! You will find that while the steps vary per role, every interview is thoughtful and intentional. This is just as much an interview for you as it is for us, and we encourage you to ask questions that will give you the right tools as you learn about Replicated and our team. Some roles may have projects as a part of the process and you'll get all the information you need to complete those ahead of time.
- Recruiter Phone Screen- learn about Replicated and you! This conversation covers your background and experience, salary/benefits expectations, the recruiting process, and any questions you have about how to move forward!
- Hiring Manager Phone Screen- A chance to talk directly with the Manager you would be reporting to. This focuses on the skills and experience needed in the role, our company culture and more information about the team and company.
- Deeper dive on skills with Hiring Manager- Here you get a chance to talk in more detail about your skills and expertise as they relate to the role in addition to a focus on our Values and culture. This is a great time to ask questions!
- Peer Interview- In the peer interview(s) you get a chance to talk with members of the team and sometimes broader teams, depending on the role. Ask questions of peers and other folks on the team to get a better sense of what a day in the life looks like!
- Exec Interview/Team Lead- Our interviewers meet with the executive leader of the group or a Team Leader to discuss their vision of the organization. This is also an opportunity for you to get direct insight into our leadership team and culture. There is usually a Hiring Manager wrap up for thoughts and questions after this interview.
- Reference- We conduct references to understand how we can best help set you up for success from your previous managers and teammates.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
- Partner perk programs
- Referral Program
- Curiosity Budget
- Generous time off, we expect you to take a minimum of 3 weeks/year!
- Laptop + WFH accessories you need to get set up
- Generous home office/co-working space allowance - up to $10,000 per year!