Lyft is far more than just a transportation network, Lyft is a lifestyle. We deliver services and day-to-day interactions that make people feel safe, happy, and taken care of. Whether in a vehicle, a bicycle, or a scooter, Lyft is reimagining the way we use transportation to navigate through life and gain access to goods and services in ways that promote social and economic equity. We believe good energy moves the world.
*Lyft is hiring on-site at their locations in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Nashville, and remotely! Additionally, Lyft is now a fully flexible workplace. Almost all new and existing team members will now have the choice of where to live and where to work — Lyft employees can choose to work from the office, at home, or any combination of the two. We also believe in and support an extraordinary office experience that brings people together intentionally and organically, without set days or obligations.
Software Engineer - All Teams (All Levels)
Transit & Government Partnerships Manager
$113,680 - $137,310Apply
Growth Marketing Manager, Acquisition Strategy
$127,120 - $151,340Apply
$63,580 - $78,200Apply
Program Lead, Support Product Partnerships
$82,280 - $101,200Apply
Growth Marketing Manager, Engagement
$127,120 - $151,340Apply
$63,580 - $70,000Apply
$55,350 - $65,120Apply
Specialist, Customer Impact
$26.61/hr - $31.31/hrApply
Executive Business Partner
San Francisco, CA
LYFT IS DRIVING THE FUTURE OF TRANSPORTATION - HOP ON IN!🚘
Using multiple forms of transportation, Lyft helps bridge the transportation gap in cities and surrounding areas. Through our LyftUp transportation access programs, we are connecting people to their neighbors, providing access to groceries and health services, and providing access to job services. By working to help electrify the auto industry, Lyft is also doing our part to reduce greenhouse gas emissions . Whether it is access to an income as a driver, access to the first or last mile as a rider, Lyft’s mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation.
VALUES THAT GUIDE HOW WE INNOVATE & COLLABORATE🗺
Lyft is committed to creating a diverse team of smart, passionate people who feel comfortable being themselves, and are motivated by our mission. As such, Lyft has a Guide to Making It Happen:
- Wow our customers - no matter what role you’re in
- All-in ownership - we never say “that’s not my job”
- Take care of each other - create an inclusive environment where everyone is safe to be themselves
- Create fearlessly - we learn from failures, adjust, and try again
- Take pride & be humble - we continuously push ourselves and others to set a high bar
- Build great teams - we recruit, and develop exceptional talent
- Disagree & commit - we respectfully debate, land on a decision, fully commit, and move forward
- Dive deep - we stay connected to the details and seek deeper insights
- Inspire - we rally those around us and accomplish what others see as impossible
- Deliver impact - we prioritize our time and resources to get the greatest impact for the customer and our mission
OUR DEI & ACCOUNTABILITY PRACTICES 🛎
Diversity in our workforce representation is an important priority. With a diverse customer base, it is especially important that our workforce reflects that diversity, leading us to better serve our customers. We dedicate resources to our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), engage early and often with leadership, partner with forward-looking organizations and conferences, and include accountability metrics into our processes to ensure diversity is always included in our daily operations.
Workplace equity is not just a value, but a core internal commitment, one to which we hold leaders at every level accountable. Importantly, we hold ourselves accountable to the value of equal pay for equal work through annual pay equity audits examining disparities across gender and race.
Racial equity is also a core component of LyftUp, our comprehensive effort to expand transportation access for those who need it.
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of Lyft’s principles. Inclusion is our “how,” and diversity is our “what”. We intentionally cultivate and create an inclusive environment through our actions and behaviors where people are included, feel valued, and are treated respectfully. That collective mixture of visible and invisible differences and similarities is what makes us diverse. Without inclusion, there is no diversity.
WE'RE STEERING THE TECH INDUSTRY FORWARD WITH ACTION, NOT PERFORMANCE🙅🏽♂️
We will continue raising the bar for inclusion and diversity with emphasis on four strategic pillars: Workplace, Workforce, Marketplace, and Accountability. We aim to be the best and most trusted transportation network for riders, drivers, and the communities we serve. Employees have dedicated People Business Partners who provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts and deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
Lyft is intentional about weaving the values of inclusion and diversity into all of our operations and initiatives, and that begins with our workforce. We are working with our early talent team to ensure all incoming intern classes are diverse. For example, our 2020 intern class had more than four out of five new hires identifying as Women, Black, or Latinx. We’ve created sponsorship and mentorship programs for Black and Latinx team members to encourage career development. Additionally, we established the new “Rooney Rule 2.0” to ensure representation at the Director plus level. We also launched a new Supplier Inclusion Program to promote and publicize opportunities for diverse and small businesses to partner with us.
Our Talent team works to create a supportive and inclusive process that allows candidates to understand the unique opportunities at Lyft, while respecting the candidates time by moving quickly and thoughtfully. Throughout the interview process your recruiter will be supporting you to answer any questions and provide helpful feedback in order to set you up for success. The interview process is a two-way street, we want you to get to know the role, team, and company so you feel confident in a decision to pursue an opportunity at Lyft!
- Recruiter Screen - Your recruiter will reach out to you and set-up a 30-minute “get to know you” meeting.
- Initial Interview - This will be your first meeting with the hiring manager. This is the time where the hiring manager will get to know you, and you will get to learn more about the role. During this stage Product Design candidates will have an opportunity to present their portfolio, UX Researchers will choose and present one research project they have been working on, and Software Engineers will have a technical phone screen with a Senior Engineer.
- Homework - Some roles may include a homework assignment; this will be relayed to you by your recruiter.
- Panel Interview - Over a one- to two-week time frame, your recruiter will set up 30- to 45-minute interviews with your interview panel. Each panelist will have a specific focus attribute and corresponding questions.
- Hiring Review - During this stage your recruiter will reconvene with the hiring panel to debrief on the interview process.
- Team Match (if applicable) - For candidates in multidisciplinary roles, successful candidates are matched with a team. After onsite interviews, your job is done – we appreciate your time and don’t want to keep you waiting! We’ll work quickly to gather the hiring team to discuss the interview. Expect to stay closely connected to your recruiter who will provide you with a status update and feedback along the way. *Lyft is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. In keeping our team members, candidates, and community safe, until further notice, all interviews throughout the recruitment process will be conducted virtually.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Family planning benefits
- Gender Affirmation Benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program