We see a future with millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram connects anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories.
Remote (in U.S)
Senior Software Engineer
Remote (in U.S)
Customer Success Manager
Remote (in U.S)
Head of Growth
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend Focus)
Remote (in U.S)
Senior Design Research
Remote (in U.S)
Senior Product Designer
WE WANT OUR USERS TO CONNECT ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME 🔌
We're building the world's best telecommunications company – one that is customer-centric and that people like to use and trust. Hologram's easy-to use-connectivity platform for Internet of Things devices allows you to connect any device, to any network, instantaneously, anywhere. We recently launched Hologram Hyper, an innovative SIM card that automatically optimizes for the best network and dynamically switches between 550 cellular carriers on the fly.
OUR TEAM VALUES 🏅
Ownership: All employees are equity holders and are owners of Hologram. Acting as an owner hones your decision-making on what activities are the most valuable and meaningful to pursue.
Transparency: All Hologram information is internally available to everyone. We believe people can work more effectively, with less ambiguity, and with less stress if the information they need is readily accessible.
Mindfulness: We seek out diverse perspectives to increase the likelihood of making the correct decision, and we're open to being proven wrong. We default to changing our minds when presented with new information.
Hologram's mandate of delivering a more connected world means our team must accurately reflect the communities we are building for. And our value of mindfulness asks us to seek out diverse perspectives to increase our context. Diversity to Hologram means building a company that reflects both our diverse customer base (the world) and the wealth of lived experiences that can make our company stronger and wiser.
As we practice diversity, we welcome and celebrate these differences, and actively work to bring more members of groups typically underrepresented in tech into a space where they can thrive. We work with diverse talent pools for our recruiting; we've partnered with DEI consultants to create a hiring playbook to reduce bias in hiring and interviewing; and we make specific goals around reaching underrepresented groups in our recruiting efforts, holding ourselves accountable with reporting and metrics.
Equity means not just offering the same thing to everyone, but understanding why access to resources has been unequal in the past (and often continues to be in the present) and confronting those root causes of injustice and inequality.
Practicing equity for Hologram looks like transparent, fair and equal compensation, benefits, and access to opportunity. Our transparent pay structure offers equal pay for equal work, and we're building out growth ladders and structures that can be applied evenly and objectively across the board. Our value of ownership means that everyone is part of making decisions at Hologram, and we hold ourselves and each other accountable for our behavior.
For so long, people have been saying "bring your whole selves to work," and we intend to make good on that promise. At Hologram, we want our employees to be able to be their true selves – all of their selves, however they choose – each day they show up. We support inclusion by coordinating team trainings, ensuring managers have the support they need to support their teams with empathy, and holding space for teammates to share their experiences.
We look for opportunities to learn and educate, knowing that the onus is on us as a company to maintain an inclusive environment and never the responsibility of any marginalized group. And if you want to leave parts of yourself on a shelf at home, that's OK, too! Inclusion never means forcing anyone to share or be more than they are, but instead welcoming and respecting who they are.
SAFE ENVIRONMENTS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS TO BE HEARD👂🏽
We want to be a company that celebrates differences, and celebrates you for your unique identity. Our teammates can only do their best work when they feel respected, supported, and valued. We focus on creating a psychologically safe and healthy workplace and are in the process of developing ERGs for our employees. We have frequent touchpoints and check-ins with teammates to provide everyone opportunities to share their feelings, challenges, and concerns. We acknowledge and address it when something is going on in the world that affects teammates because of an aspect of their identity.
CARE & SUPPORT BY OUR LEADERSHIP 📣
Hologram's leadership team actively supports the well-being of our team by:
🎉 Championing transparent and empowered decision making. Everyone has access to all decisions being discussed and the rationale behind them.
🎉 Maintaining a healthy, collaborative, and psychologically safe working environment
🎉 Evolving a remote-first hybrid work culture, where there's no advantage to being in the office and no disadvantage to not being there
🎉 Recruiting high-performing individuals, remembering that the best hires expand our culture
🎉 Directing hiring processes with consistent, structured interviews and data-informed processes
🎉 Maintaining transparent and competitive compensation framework, benefits and equity options
🎉 Providing training, development, and education to promote individual success
HOW WE'RE HELPING PAVE A WAY FOR A STRONGER TECH INDUSTRY🦾
- We strive to increase the visibility of groups that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and IoT.
- We actively encourage all Hologrammers to help make our products, materials, and customer experience more accessible for all.
- We challenge ourselves to confront and improve on our own biases and ask for feedback so we can grow faster.
- We focus our event participation and speaking only on events that are making good efforts at a diverse roster and inclusive practices
INTERVIEW PROCESS 👩🏾💻
• 30-minute phone chat with hiring manager
• Brief (time-boxed) exercise
• 3-5 video interviews with teammates you would work closely with and hiring manager
• (For some roles) Final chat with CEO and founder
• 100% medical, dental, vision coverage for employee and 80% for dependents
• Flexible time off (2 week per year mandatory, 4 weeks per year recommended)
• Any and all gear and software that you need to do your best work
• Kindle and unlimited physical books, e-books, and Audible audiobooks
• Family Support Fund: $3,000 a year for every family member who immediately relies on your income
• One-time fund of up to $1,500 to set up your home office
• $100 per month “coffee shop co-working” stipend
• $500 yearly stipend for home office and tech needs
• Expense your internet bill up to $200/month
• Up to $800 to buy your dream headphones
• 14 weeks of paid leave, full benefits, and continuation of vesting schedule for equity for a birth or adoption of a child
• Presidential Election Days are company holidays
• 1 “low-key mandatory” mental health day per month
• Take as much time off for volunteer work as you want, so long as it doesn't impact work
• 401(k) and 529 college savings plans (no match yet)